Thursday, June 02, 2005

Readings!

For folks in the desert southwest, I have two upcoming readings scheduled, with more hopefully on the way in early fall:

Sunday, June 26, 7 p.m.
Civano Speakers Series Presents Simmons B. Buntin Reading from Riverfall: Poems
Civano Neighborhood Center (Houghton south of Irvington), Tucson, AZ
Reading published and a few new poems with a slideshow background. My seven-year-old daughter will read a couple of her poems, too. Book purchase/signing following reading.

Friday, August 5, Time TBA
UA Poetry Center Presents Simmons B. Buntin Reading from Riverfall: Poems
Poetry Center, The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
Reading published poems, probably with another poet or two (still TBA). Book purchase/signing following reading.

I'll also be doing some readings and, I think, leading some workshops in Denver the last week of September or the first two weeks of October. Everything there still TBA.

Want to host me for a reading in your neck of the woods? If so, let me know.

Hope to see you there!

Simmons

No comments: