Saturday, June 25, 2005

Riverfall Available in Local Stores

Riverfall is now available in a couple independent Tucson bookstores, for local folks who are interested. I've placed signed copies at Reader's Oasis (next to Wild Oats on Speedway) and Antigone Books on 4th Avenue.

The book of 32 poems can also be ordered from Salmon Publishing's online bookstore, where you'll get to convert Euros and received cool Irish stamps, too!

Or, email me and I'd be happy to send you a signed copy directly, which if you're not local is probably the fastest and least expensive way to do it.

Shameless self-promotion, you say?! Yes, of course, because this is poetry after all and, unfortunately, it doesn't sell itself...!

Simmons

2 comments:

Pearl said...

You've swayed me with some heart-hammering verse. Love how you use sounds and your subjects.

Shall I get direct from you?
Hm, Irish stamps you say?
Alrighty, I'll do it that way.

Simmons B. Buntin said...

Thanks Pearl. You can certainly purchase a signed copy from me. View http://www.riverfall.com/contact for details. Or you can order directly from Salmon to get those Irish stamps---whichever you prefer!