Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Colorado

I'm working to finalize my Colorado "book tour" plans, and will post the final events with links here when available. Always check www.riverfall.com for the latest. Here's what I've got so far, however:

Wednesday, September 28 - Workshop visits and reading/signing, University of Colorado at Denver (Auraria Campus), with Colorado Council on the Arts - Time TBD (6 p.m., perhaps?). Many thanks to Jake Adam York for help on this one.

Saturday, October 1 - I'm attending a reading by Billy Collins in Loveland (trying to track down details on that; I won't be reading, but am delighted to hear Collins!)

Monday, October 3 - Reading/signing at Camille's in Boulder (8 p.m.)

Wednesday, October 5 - Reading/signing at Winds of Change Books and Gifts in Frisco (5:30 p.m.)

Welcome to Meeker!Thursday, October 6 - Reading/signing and discussion at Town Library (Book Lovers Group) in Meeker (~ 7 p.m.)

I won't be able to read on October 6 at the Loveland Art Museum as hoped, but I would have only been allotted 5 minutes, anyway. I'm still trying to set up readings/signings in Colorado Springs and Fort Collins. Since we're heading back along the West Slope, I may try to set up a Friday evening reading in Durango, as well.

'Gotta do it all myself with my publisher way over in Ireland, and I may as well cram as much into the trip as possible!

By the way, I just got Gina Franco's The Keepsake Storm from Antigone Books here in Tucson (Gina, it was their last copy). I'm looking forward to reading it, but may not get to it until the Colorado trip. I'll be bringing a stack of books, undoubtedly.

No comments: