Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blah

Feeling quite blah today. Looks like I caught the cold or whatever that my Irish publisher had. I'm pretty sure it's neither mad cow disease nor Asian bird flu, though I have been talking about animals a lot lately....

I'm glad, though, that I wasn't sick during the flurry of getting Terrain.org out, which often happens because of late nights. Or that I wasn't ill when in Austin. Undoubtedly the early morning arrival back in Tucson yesterday, though, helped weaken my system. Here's hoping I'm back to my ramunctious self soon, as I hope to head off to Baja with a couple friends, in search of the world's tallest boojum, at the end of March.

Since my wife is also sick (but with the flu) I had to take the girls to see the movie Aquamarine yesterday afternoon. They loved it, especially my eight-year-old. I'm more apt to agree with the Ebert & Roper review: two thumbs down. At its best, it is---like me today---blah.

3 comments:

jd said...

Hope you feel better. I had to look up boojum. I'd never heard of it. Yeah for wikipedia. Sounds like a fun trip.

Suzanne said...

Get well soon!

Simmons B. Buntin said...

Thanks guys.