Monday, May 01, 2006

Made a deal...

... with my older daughter: if she continues to play viola next year, I'll buy her a small violin/viola for Kit, her American Girls doll. What some people call bribery I call creative parenting!

~~~~~~~~

On a not-so-related note, I heard today that Riverfall is favorably reviewed in the current issue of Shenandoah. That would be awesome! Unfortunately, none of the four bookstores I checked today---chains and locals alike---carries that literary journal. So I've got a note into the editor. Can anyone confirm?

3 comments:

gina said...

In any case, if it's true, that's wonderful news. --I am getting more rain here than I'd like. Can't wait to get back to our city.

shann said...

I'll try to get by the B&N tonight and see-

Simmons B. Buntin said...

Thanks Shann!

Gina, yes, it's warming up here now. It's like we live in the desert or something.... ;~)