Friday, July 07, 2006

PoBlog Reading : July 27 : Tucson

I'm delighted to report that fellow poet bloggers Eduardo C. Corral and Gina Franco and I will be reading on Thursday, July 27, from 7 to 9 p.m. at Casa Libre en la Solana in Tucson's eclectic 4th Avenue District. Wine and other refreshments will be served, and Gina and I will both sell/sign books afterwards, as well.

Officially we're billing this as an "Emerging Poets of Southern Arizona" reading, but here in Blogland I can report that both real and virtual geography brought us together.

Won't you join us?

7 comments:

shann said...

wow- Tucson has an "eclectic 4th Avenue District"

cool!

I didn't drive when I was in Tucson, I have no idea where that is- I lived (last) diagonally across from the stadium entrance at 422 N. Cherry- I'm sure those houses have all been razzed (and we've probably discussed this before)

Suzanne said...

I'll be there with bells on. ;-)

jd said...

Sorry I can't make it. Sounds like a fun event. The interview you referenced a few posts ago on the challanges of marketing an Ireland published poetry book in the States was quite interesting. Seems like you are up to the challenge though.

Jake Adam York said...

S,

Wish I could be there. Sounds like it's going to be an amazing night. My best wishes to you and Gina and Eduardo.

As always, your servant,

J

Simmons B. Buntin said...

Thanks all. Hmmm, perhaps a blogcast is in order?!

Suzanne said...

Yes!

Deborah Fries said...

Wish I could be there also! It's such a wonderful environment.

Please tell Ann and Kristen I still imagine that I'll get back there for a week to work in Studio 2!