Friday, January 04, 2008

You and Me and AWP

Like apparently just about everyone (it's sold out at 7,000 attendees!) I'll be at the annual AWP conference and bookfair in New York City from January 31 to February 2.

Join me at:
  • Table #480 for Terrain.org: A Journal of the Built & Natural Environments, at the Hilton's Americas Hall II, access from 3rd floor -- we'll have laptops with journal access and a slideshow plus handouts
  • Terrain.org 10th Anniversary Reading on Thursday, Jan. 31, from 6-8 p.m. at the Cornelia Street Cafe. View flyer for details and the list of readers, which includes favorite poetry bloggers and Terrain.org contributors like Suzanne Frischkorn, Jake Adam York, and Shann Palmer.
  • Panel: "The Future of Environmental Essay," moderated by me and including Alison Hawthorne Deming, David Gessner, David Rothenberg, and Lauret Savoy -- that's Saturday, February 2, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Sutton South, Hilton 2nd Floor
  • Salmon Poetry Reading on Saturday, February 2, beginning at 10 p.m. at the Bowery Poetry Club; I'll be reading with other Salmon authors.

If you're at AWP or in New York during that time, please stop by to say howdy -- or let me know where you're at and I'll try to swing by.

By the way, I will post this notice about a half-dozen more times before then, so beware....

.

No comments: