Sunday, August 02, 2009

Paprika Red Pearl

A few photos, at Saguaro National Park, of the new Subaru Forester I picked up last week. Ever since selling the 2006 Outback, I've regretted that decision. And while the Honda Fit was a good little car, with great gas mileage, it was never comfortable for a tall drink of water such as myself, nor of course capable of off-road travels like the Outback, which I (apparently) can't help but seek out. But I didn't want or need the turbo power of the Outback again, and after test driving a Forester, came to really like its utility -- inside and out -- and so present my new paprika red pearl 2010 Forester X Premium.








8 comments:

JD Stein said...

Very nice. So did they charge you an anti-clunker tax for dropping your gas mileage?

Simmons B. Buntin said...

Probably should have!

How are you, J.D.? It's been a long time.

Anonymous said...

I just bought the 2010 Forester in Paprika - love it! It's my first...

Lauren said...

pretty car!!! those pictures make me miss tucson.

Patrik said...

Very nice car. But the colour, is it really the (new for 2010) Red Paprika colour? It seems to me a little more like the Camellia Red Pearl coloure. Please kindly, could you post me some bigger pictures of your Forester?

hd-2005(at-sign)post.cz

Thanks, Patrik - Czech Republic

Simmons B. Buntin said...

Hey Patrik, it definitely looks redder here than it actually is. If you go to SubaruForester.org and look up the Gallery for Terrainorg (my member name) you'll see some other photos, where it looks more orange. I love this color in part because it changes shade so much depending on the time of day. The colors on the Subaru.com site are pretty true, I think.

Nadia said...

Your car looks amazing. I really wanted a Forester just like yours, but I instead went with the Impreza in paprika red. I figured I'd stick to a smaller car since I'm not used to bigger ones yet, but I've always loved the Forester. I hope you enjoy it. Paprika red is a beautiful color.

[came across your blog through google search]

Ari Herzog said...

Cutie Subie. I'm still driving a 2001 Forester, just replaced the catalytic converter this week at 154K miles.