Saturday, January 30, 2010

Full Moon Ringtail

On January's full moon -- the closest moon to Earth in two years -- we discovered a ringtail in the tree near the Civano neighborhood center. Fortunately, I had my camera nearby, and was able to spend some time with our neighbor. Check out the gallery for all 19 of the photos; here are a few, smaller photos:












Another wonderful reason why I love living in the Sonoran desert.

View the full gallery at http://www.simmonsbuntin.com/images/gallery/2010/ringtail.

4 comments:

David A. Harvey said...

Amazing captures Simmons! Kudos!

Simmons B. Buntin said...

Thanks David! That means A LOT coming from you!

Cinbin said...

Wow! What a lucky sighting! One of those ringtails somehow got in the cube farm in my office building during the holidays and holed up on an electrical box near my desk. I wasnt there that day and didn't get to see it close up, great pics!

Sherri Gillette said...

Amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing!